Clients leave the consulting session feeling understood, relieved, empowered, more skilled and optimistic.
Through my consulting services, I can assist you to:
- Take control when you feel it has been taken away.
- Manage the conflict.
- Respond to in-person attacks, voice-mail, text and e-mail messages from your co-parent.
- Prepare for participation in custody evaluation, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) (e.g. mediation, SENE), hearings and trials to clearly communicate the facts of the case.
- Create a custom and practical co-parenting plan.
- Make decisions focused on the best interest of your child.
The service I provide is not therapy or legal advice.