No matter how distressing the issues, clients leave the consulting session feeling understood, relieved, more skilled and optimistic.
Marie José assists you to:
- Manage fear and find solutions.
- Clarify how the high conflict, control, abuse, violence, substance abuse, alienating, gatekeeping behaviors (or allegations thereof) affect the dispute and co-parenting.
- Work with your attorney.
- Prepare for participation in custody evaluation, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) (e.g. mediation, SENE), hearings and trials.
- Create parenting time/custody/co-parenting plans.
- Reduce your children’s exposure to conflict and increase your children’s resilience.
The service Marie José provides is not therapy or legal advice.
Communication and Decision Making
Marie José coaches parents how to regain control of their family life during the high-conflict divorce process, custody dispute and in co-parenting.
Parents learn how to:
- Communicate productively and focus on problem solving.
- Respond to in-person attacks, voice-mail, text and e-mail messages.
- Make decision focused on the best interest of the child/ren.
- Please read: Communication Guide in High Conflict Co-Parenting 03.2017
To schedule a session: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Communication (Text and Email)
Marie José recommends parents use:
Benefits of specialized on-line services listed above:
- Provide a medium and structure for communications.
- Keep unaltered complete record of communications, including agreements for future reference and evidence for disputes in court.