Clients leave the consulting session feeling understood, relieved, empowered, more skilled and optimistic.
Marie José assists you to:
- Take control when you feel it has been taken away.
- Manage the conflict during the custody/parenting time disputes and in co-parenting.
- Respond to in-person attacks, voice-mail, text and e-mail messages from your co-parent.
- Prepare for participation in custody evaluation, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) (e.g. mediation, SENE), hearings and trials.
- Create a co-parenting plan.
- Reduce your children’s exposure to conflict.
- Make decision focused on the best interest of the child/ren.
The service Marie José provides is not therapy or legal advice.