ADR and Litigation Support
Marie José understands that cases involving high conflict and other complex domestic dynamics are only a small part of an attorney’s practice. Her service offers the advantage of allowing the legal team to focus on their legal tasks with the reassurance that an expert is focusing on the complicating factors of the case. Marie José:
- Provides client support and education to help client effectively communicate with attorney, professionals and testify in front of a judicial officer.
- Helps attorney prepare client for ADR, trial, custody evaluation and assist throughout the process.
- Clarifies how high conflict, control, abuse, violence, substance abuse, alienating or gatekeeping behaviors impact the client’s behavior, dispute and co-parenting.
- Assists attorney in identifying, sorting, collecting relevant evidence and collateral sources.
- Reviews/Critiques Custody Evaluator’s work-products highlighting the strengths and weaknesses and providing alternative hypotheses with a focus on area of expertise.
- Accompanies client to meetings with attorney, mediation, court hearings and other legal proceedings.
- Creates parenting plans to address the oft misunderstood co-parenting behaviors
- Defers to other experts matters that are outside Marie José’s area of expertise.
⊕Agreement must be signed before initiating services.
⊕The service Marie José provides is not therapy or legal advice.