Attorney – ADR and Litigation Support
Marie José understands that cases involving high conflict and other complex domestic dynamics are only a small part of an attorney’s practice. Her service offers the advantage of allowing the legal team to focus on their legal tasks with the reassurance that an expert is focusing on the complicating psycho-social factors of the case. Marie José:
- Identifies the behaviors in the parties that interfere with decision, communication and co-parenting.
- Creates parenting plans to address the problematic, recalcitrant, and often misunderstood co-parenting behaviors.
- Performs domestic abuse screens and danger assessments. Provides a summary of the implications for the case to the attorney.
- Clarifies how high conflict, control, abuse, violence, substance abuse, alienating or gatekeeping behaviors impact the client’s behavior, legal disputes and co-parenting.
- Identifies, sorts, collects relevant information, facts, evidence and collateral sources.
- Helps prepare clients for ADR, trial, and custody evaluation so that the client can effectively communicate to the judicial officer or its delegate the facts of the case.
- Provides an analysis of the Custody Evaluator’s work-product primarily addressing methodology errors in data collection, analysis, and recommendations. She also highlights evidence of false premises, biases and lack of knowledge that lead to incorrect conclusions, irrelevant and often prejudicial recommendations.
The service Marie José provides is not therapy or legal advice.